Behaviorally / CDI – Paris with home office possibility
Who we are, who we are looking for and why are we interested in you:
We are Behaviorally, The Transaction Expert, global market leader in digital shopper marketing. With decades of global experience in consumer marketing insights and category expertise, we apply a unique behavioral framework, cutting-edge AI technology, and a digital-first approach to help brands make the most valuable moment in marketing occur: when a purchase transaction happens.
Ultimately we support brands in making better shopper marketing decisions by defining and diagnosing the digital and physical behaviors that drive shopper growth.
As we tackle our ambitious growth goals, Behaviorally is looking for exceptional people who can join our passionate research teams helping some of the world’s largest brands to understand, predict and influence consumer choice.
What You Will Do as a Key member of our Team:
We are looking for a full-time Insights Associate who will be responsible for helping clients better understand their target consumers, evaluating data and turning insights into actionable recommendations. The successful candidate will work in a hybrid role, located in Paris, with some remote work acceptable. As an Insights Associate at Behaviorally, imagine yourself:
- Run market research studies from start to finish coached by the best experts – great learning environment!
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to coordinate multiple tasks – you will never be bored!
- Participate to the creation of key materials needed for the research studies from questionnaire design to building planogram – bring it up!
- Partner with the customer success team to deliver the best to our dear clients – Customers are our boss!
To qualify and succeed, in the challenging but rewarding world we do business in, you will need:
- Motivation – You can move mountains!
- Holding a Master degree in Marketing, statistics, social science or related field
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload
- Strong detail-orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize workload
- Good English speaker (this is why this job description is in English 😉
- Ideally with 1 or 2 years experiences in Marketing research
Additional things to keep in mind when considering a career opportunity at Behaviorally:
- We are pretty transparent about what matters to us. Our progress against our mission, values, goals, accountability metrics and KPIS all the way up to our senior leaders are visible and available for everyone, anytime, anywhere. You will always know where we (and you) stand.
- You will feel taken care of, whether it is competitive benefits, personalized training, development and mentorship or those important additional factors that some may take for granted (competitive wages and benefits, flex time or remote working policies etc.) We know how much these matter when you are choosing a place in which you will spend the majority of your time, building your career.
- You will feel part of a team that welcomes, feels, and behaves like you. We take great care recruiting someone like you, so you can rest assured that we have done the same with the team you are joining. They too are bright, curious, dependable, candid, optimistic, and supportive of each other. The team you join is as much dedicated to seeing you succeed as they are committed to the goals of the company and the clients we serve.
* Joindre lettre de motivation et CV à votre mail