We are looking for a (Junior) Research Consultant – France (m/f/d) who will help drive our expansion and build up our unique Appinio brand in France. As part of our international Research Consulting team you will work closely together with our Country Manager France and be responsible for advising and coaching our French clients at each stage of the research process.
- Conceptualizing research designs and questionnaires to meet the client’s research needs
- Operational implementation and coordination of market research projects: Programming, controlling & monitoring of surveys
- In-depth analysis and reporting of results, where necessary
- Advising clients on real-time market research opportunities related to customer centricity and agility
- Close cooperation with our Sales and Research Consulting teams from our headquarters for the implementation of initial projects of (new) customers
- Support in planning and executing innovative business strategies for the French market
Join Appinio and be part of one of Europe’s fastest growing startups. At Appinio, you will have the challenging and incredibly rewarding role to actively take part in shaping the future of digital market research. We are a dynamic team with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who believe in the disruptive vision of Appinio. You will act autonomously as part of an agile, intrinsically motivated team with flat hierarchies, a vibrant atmosphere and lots of ideas. The more ideas you share, the better. We love what we do, constantly challenge ourselves and try out new things. You are courageous and like to leave old thought patterns behind? Then this is where you need to be.